Quality and comfort are the best words to describe this women's lab coat from Pulse Uniform. This 32 inch lab coat is made of durable yet soft fabric to guarantee your comfort at work.
- Classic notched collar and five buttons at the front for easy closure
- Three spacious pockets for easy storage of your tools and personal item
- Long set-in sleeves
- Center back length: 32" (inches)
- Pulse Brand's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 12XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Twill with Soil Release
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
A provider of made-to-order scrubs, Pulse Uniform certainly knows how to create varied options for medical lab coats. It is not surprising for Pulse brand with their great designs and efficient collection of colored lab coats.
For instance, any medical professional could be very functional at work with PU-1027 - Women 32 inch three pocket multiple colors short lab coat. It features a notched lapel lab collar for a professional look, long set-in sleeves for maximum protection and three functional pockets for easy storage of your tools and personal items. It also features five buttons at the front for easy closure.
Like most cheap yet top-notch lab coats from Pulse Brand, this one can be personalized with embroidery and logo for a unique look. It is available in 23 delightful colors including sage, wine, and hot pink. The center back length is 32 inches, and you can consult our size chart for unisex fit with varied sizes from XXS to 12XL.
The fabric used for this lab coat has polyester and cotton poplin - a particular type of material that is not ultra comfortable compared to 100% cotton yet a top-notch fabric when it comes to durability and resistance to most types of stains. It is also very easy to care for thanks to the soil release property that blocks absorption of stains. This lab coat can be machine or hand-washed using lukewarm water and mild detergent. For colored lab coats, use color-safe bleach to avoid fading. Use fabric conditioner during the final rinse to improve the quality of fabric and add fragrance to the scrub top. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.