Always be comfortable and efficient at work with this 31-inch consultation lab coat specially made by Pulse Uniform.
- Three spacious pockets for easy storage of your tools and personal item
- Classic notched collar and three buttons at the front for easy closure
- Long set-in sleeves for added protection against lab stains
- Center back length: 31" (inches)
- Pulse Brand's Men Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 12XL
- 65% Poly / 35% Cotton.
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Functional stylish best describes the lab coat collection from Pulse Uniforms. These lab coats have designs of efficient features that enable the wearer to be productive at work without compromising the aesthetic appeal.
A great style from the men's collection is PU-1028 - Mens 31 inch three pocket multiple colored consultation lab coats. It carefully combines conventional and creative designs with its notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves, and three-button front closure. Meanwhile, you can ensure easy storage and easy accessibility of your important tools and personal items with its three spacious pockets. This cheap lab coat for men is available in 23 delightful colors such as purple, wine, and teal.
It is very easy to find a suitable fit in shopping for this lab coat. All you need to do is to consult the Pulse Uniform Size Chart with sizes ranging from XXS to Medium for petite to average body sizes and Large to 12XL for those with larger body frame. The center back length is 31 inches, and you can also personalize this lab coat through embroidery and logo service since this lab coat is part of Pulse Uniform's made-to-order items. However, it cannot be returned for refund or exchange except in the case of factory defect or error made by us.
Similar to other Pulse Uniform lab coats, this one has special fabric blend made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton. This lab coat is very easy to take care thanks to its high polyester content since liquid stains cannot seep inside the fabric. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this lab coat. Use mild bleach when you need to wash away hardened stains. Add fabric softener to the final rinse to retain the quality of the fabric and add fragrance to the scrub. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.