Work without compromising comfort and style! Wear this 32-inch colored lab coat from Pulse Uniform. It is made of soft yet durable fabric and loaded with performance features that you'll surely love.
- Three spacious pockets where you can keep your items
- Classic notched collar and five snap buttons at the front
- Long set-in sleeves for added protection against lab stains
- Center back length: 32" (inches)
- Pulse Brand's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 12XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Twill with Soil Release
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Choosing a medical lab coat from Pulse Uniforms is easy. The designs are an explicit representation of combined style and efficiency. PU-1029 - Women 32 inch three pocket snap front colored lab coat is a must-have for medical professionals who value function and style.
With this top-notch yet affordable lab coat, it is easy to be stylish at work without compromising functionality. It features an elegant notched lapel collar, protective yet comfortable long set-in sleeves and five-snap front buttons for easy closure. Similar to other medical lab coats from Pulse brand, this one features three pockets, which are spacious enough for convenient storage of your tools and other personal items. The center back length of this fashion lab coat is 32 inches, and you can quickly look for your suitable size by consulting the Pulse uniform size chart with sizes ranging from XXS to 12XL. It is available in 22 varied colors including teal, khaki, and wine.
The fabric used for this lab coat has polyester and cotton poplin with soil release finish. This particular fabric blend makes the lab coat easy to wash and care. It is recommended to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this scrub. For colored lab coats, it is best to use color-safe bleach when you need to wash away hardened stains. Use fabric softener to enhance the quality and add fragrance to this uniform. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.