You'll look professional with this colored lab coat from Pulse Uniform. This 40-inch unisex lab coat is made of soft yet durable fabric and loaded with performance features that you'll certainly love.
- Classic notched collar and four buttons at the front
- Two lower pockets and a chest pocket
- Long set-in sleeves and vented back for ease of movement.
- Center back length: 40" (inches)
- Pulse Brand's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 10XL
- 55% Cotton / 45% Poly Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Pulse Uniform brand has a well-recognized name in the medical industry because of its collection of elegant and efficient medical lab coats that projects the elegant appeal of medical professionals. For example, PU-1032 - Unisex colored 40 inches three pocket long lab coats can be described as functionally elegant. It is fashionable, innovative and practical with its features as a long lab coat. This cheap lab coat is designed with a classic notched lapel collar that for elegance, long set-in sleeves for added protection, and four buttons at the front for easy closure. It is also designed with side access openings and vented back for ease of movement. Functionality is further highlights two lower pockets and a chest pocket, which are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items.
Men and women will find it easy to search for their fit with this Pulse Uniform medical lab coat. The center back length is 40 inches, and this is available in flexible sizes from XXS to 10XL. This lab coat is available in nine delightful colors to choose from such as chocolate, burgundy, and khaki. It is important to take note that this lab coat cannot is not returnable for refund or exchange except in the case of factory defect or errors caused by us.
Medical lab coats are usually larger compared to regular medical uniforms such as scrub tops and pants, so they could be harder to wash and care. But with Pulse brand lab coats, cleaning could be easier. Take note that the fabric of this lab coat has 65% polyester and 35% cotton twill. The added polyester to the fabric makes it more resistant in fighting most types of stains. It results in easy maintenance and fabric care. Use a mild detergent and lukewarm water for either machine or hand wash. Dry cleaning is also recommended. Iron on the dull side if necessary using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.