Here is a classic notched lapel lab coat for women from Pulse Brand. It features long set-in sleeves for added comfort and protection as well as five buttons at the front for easy closure. Two spacious lower pockets and a chest pocket that serve as storage of your handy paraphernalia is also included. Moreover, this 32-inch long lab coat has a buttoned back belt detail for better shaping and side slits for ease of movement. Its fabric is of 65% polyester and 35% cotton twill. This is part of our made-to-order items thus; it cannot be returned for refund or exchange unless there is a factory defect or error caused by us.
- Notched lapel collar and five buttons for closure
- Two spacious lower patch pockets and one chest pocket
- Long set-in sleeves
- Center back length: 32" (inches)
- Pulse Brand's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 10XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Twill with Soil Release
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
It seems that Pulse Uniforms has a clear goal in creating their medical lab coats collection for women - they must have efficient designs and no-nonsense features for dynamic women in the medical industry.
For example, just take a closer look on PU-1033 - Women colored 32 inch three pocket three pocket short twill lab coat. This medical lab coat has elegant features that are very distinctive for Pulse brand. It features an elegant notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves for added comfort and protection, and five buttons at the front for easy closure.
Like most lab coats from Pulse Uniform, this one is added with spacious pockets for more convenient and more organized storage of your hospital tools and personal valuables. There are two lower pockets and a chest pocket. Also, this long lab coat includes a buttoned back belt detail for better feminine shape, and side slits for ease of movement.
PU-1033 is made of a special fabric blend made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton twill. Polyester is noted for its high durability, while cotton makes the lab coat comfortable and breathable. This lab coat is available in flexible sizes from XXS to 10XL, while the center back length is 32 inches. You can always refer to the Pulse Uniform size chart to find your suitable fit. This cheap lab coat is available in eight colors including burgundy, royal, and khaki. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.