Functionality, style, and comfort combined. This lab coat has a blend of excellent quality fabrics making it durable yet very comfortable to wear. Also, this lab coat features two patch pockets and a chest pocket with pen holder for your tools and other personal belongings.
- Four-button front for easy closure
- Two patch pockets and a chest pocket with pen holder
- Long set-in sleeves and vented back
- Center back length: 40" (inches)
- Pulse Brand's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 55% Cotton / 45% Poly Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
With a commitment to offer superior quality lab coats, Pulse Uniform is regarded today as a competitive provider of medical lab coats that are both functional and fashionable.
PU-8001 - Unisex 40 inch free embroidery three pocket long lab coat is a great product from Pulse Brand. In fact, this is one of the best-selling custom-made lab coats designed to fit dedicated men and women of the medical industry.
This unisex lab coat comes with a notched lapel collar, four-button front closure, and long set-in sleeves. On the other hand, functionality is further highlighted with its three functional pockets that include two patch pockets and a chest pocket with pen holder. These pockets are all spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items. Meanwhile, the vented back allows ease of movement.
You can also have extra savings with this item since Pulse Brand offers free embroidery on the first line. The center back length of this affordable lab coat is 40 inches, and you can find your suitable fit by consulting the Pulse Uniform Size Chart with varied sizes ranging from XS to 5XL.
This high-quality lab coat has fabric blend composed of polyester and cotton poplin. This lab coat is highly resistant to most types of stains since polyester is less absorbent and the material comprises of soil release property. In washing this Pulse Brand lab coat, it is best to use mild detergent and lukewarm water. Use fabric conditioner to preserve the quality and add fragrance to the scrub. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.