Here is a 37-inch long Red Kap one piece lined classic notched lapel lab coat for women. This five-button front closure lab coat with long set-in sleeves also features back princess seams and shoulder darts for better fitting. Other details include a decorative belt at the back for additional styling and easy adjustments as well as three roomy pockets that serve as storage of your paraphernalia. This all white lab coat for women has a composition of 80% polyester and 20% cotton fabrics.
- One piece lined classic notched lapel collar and five-button front closure
- Two useful lower pockets and one left chest pocket
- Long set-in sleeves and decorative adjustable belted back with back princess seams and shoulder darts
- Center back length: 37" (inches)
- Red Kap's Women's Product
- Available sizes: S to 4XL
- 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton Peached Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Red Kap Uniforms is one of the most competitive providers of medical lab coats today. Most medical professionals who choose lab coats from Red Kap are fascinated with comfort and quality uniquely blended with stylish features.
Take a closer look on RE-5210. This style is Red Kap women's three pocket 37-inch long medical lab coat, which could make anyone fashionable and efficient at work. Created as superior yet affordable lab coat, it comes with five-button front closure, long set-in sleeves and notched lapel collar. Also added are back princess seams and shoulder darts for better feminine fit. Other stylish details include a decorative belt at the back for added style and easy adjustments.
This women's lab coat is very functional with its three functional pockets, which are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items. The center back length is 37 inches, and you can look for your suitable size using the Red Kap size chart for women with sizes ranging from Small to 3XL.
Like other high-quality lab coats from Red Kap, this item is made of 80% polyester and 20% cotton. This fabric blend is commonly used to make medical uniforms resistant to most types of stains. The high percentage of polyester also makes the fabric less absorbent making it very easy to wash and care. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent to avoid early wear and tear. Fabric softener during the final rinse can help in retaining the quality of the fabric and add fragrance to the scrub.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.