This Red Kap men's lab coat features a classic notched lapel collar and four-button front closure. It is a 41.5-inch lab coat with three spacious pockets, two lower patch pockets and a left chest pocket where you can keep your items handy. This long sleeve lab coat with side vents is made of 80% polyester and 20% cotton fabrics to ensure comfort and durability.
- One piece notched lapel collar and a four-button closure
- Two lower patch pockets and an exterior left breast pocket
- Long set-in sleeves and side vents
- Center back length: 41.5" (inches)
- Red Kap's Men Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton Peached Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.