Effortlessly present a professional look while feeling comfortable with this coat. One of its many features is long set-in sleeves and rounded fronts that offer entire movement, protection, and a professional appeal.
- One piece lined notched lapel collar and a three-button front closure
- Two roomy lower pockets and a left chest pocket with bartacked pencil stall
- Long set-in sleeves
- Center back length: 30" (inches)
- Red Kap's Men Product
- Available sizes: XS to 4XL
- 80% Polyester / 20% Combed cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Red Kap Uniforms is one of the best providers of lab coats with flexible and stylish features. It seems that this is in line with the company's dedication bringing uniforms that are done right.
Check out RE-KP10NV - Red Kap Men three pocket 30-inch navy colored counter coat. This counter coat is easy to wear and take off making it ideal for time conscious medical professionals. It provides fewer worries compared to other types of medical uniforms.
This superior yet cheap medical uniform is created in blazer style and features a one-piece lined notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves, and rounded fronts. There are three buttons at the front for easy closure. Also added are two lower, patch pockets as well as the left chest pocket with bar-tracked pencil stall. These pockets are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items.
The center back length of this counter coat is 30 inches, and anyone can choose an appropriate size using the Red Kap size chart with sizes ranging from Small to 3XL. It is only available in navy color.
When it comes to fabric care, this item is a top rate because it has a composition of a unique fabric composed of 80% polyester and 20% combed cotton. This particular blend of superior quality material is used by Red Kap because of its durability and comfort. In washing this fabric, it is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent. It is also best to use fabric conditioner during the final rinse to retain the quality and color. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.