Experience superior comfort and work with style with this counter coat. Now you can be efficient, feel sturdy and feel comfortable. Thanks to its excellent fabric composition.
- One piece lined notched lapel collar and three-button front closure
- Two roomy lower pockets and left chest pocket with bartacked pencil stall
- Long set-in sleeves
- Center back length: 30" (inches)
- Red Kap's Men Product
- Available sizes: XS to 4XL
- 80% Polyester / 20% Combed cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
Blazer style looked good
I was actually looking for a blue lab coat but settled for a white of this blazer style lab coat from Red Kap primarily because price is fair enough. And I like the blazer style.
Ron - - OR
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.