Get comfortable and a distinctive look with this counter coat. It has several functional and stylish features that women will love.
- Notched lapel collar with four-button closure
- Two lower pockets & left pocket with bartacked pencil stall
- Long set-in sleeves and blazer styling with back princess seams
- Center back length: 28" (inches)
- Red Kap's Women's Product
- Available sizes: S to 3XL
- 80% Polyester / 20% Combed cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
I recommend this lab coat
Most consultation lab coats only have 3 buttons for the snap closure and I don't like that because it means exposing the scrub top you're wearing beneath whenever you have to sit. But this one has 4 enough to keep it pressed well. I recommend it!
Carina - - MS
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.