Pretty, practical and pleasant! Red Kap brings you Women's 38.2 Light Blue Lab Coat that is fashioned to meet your all professional needs. Princess seams on the back of this Missy fit apparel are designed to flatter your looks in it. The front six-buttons closure offers you a comfortable wear and convenient fit. Made of comfy and sturdy fabric, the garment holds its color and shine great even upon its extended wear. Featuring 3 roomy pockets and a bartacked pencil stall, the coat delivers ample secure storage space for your nursing items and accessories.
- One-piece lined notched lapel
- Two lower patch pockets and a left breast pocket with bartacked pencil stall for your tools and other belongings
- Long set-in sleeves and princess seams at the back that offers a more flattering fit
- Center back length: 38.25" (inches)
- Red Kap's Women's Product
- Available sizes: S to 3XL
- 80% Polyester / 20% Combed cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Those wanting to enhance their look can take advantage of medical lab coats from Red Kap Uniforms that offers superior quality uniforms with utmost comfort and style. A remarkable lab coat from this brand is RE-KP13LB - Red Kap women's three pocket light blue 38.25-inch long lab coat. Its one-of-a-kind style projects a stylish appeal, which could also add cheer to a very rigorous day at work.
This light blue lab coat features a classic notched lapel collar, six-button front closure, and long set-in sleeves. Also added are side vents for ease of movement and princess seams on the back for a more flattering fit.
Red Kap designed this functional lab coat with pockets including two lower patch pockets and a left breast pocket with bartacks pencil stall. These pockets are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items. This lab coat is also reinforced because of its pre-cure durable press finish.
Similar to other Red Kap lab coats, this one is available in adjustable sizes. The center back length is 38.25 inches, and you can consult the Red Kap size chart for women fit with sizes ranging from Small to 2XL.
This Red Kap lab coat is made of special fabric blend composed of 80% polyester and 20% combed cotton. This material is very popular for medical lab coats because of its comfort and durability. It is best to use mild bleach when you need to wash away hardened stains. If you prefer to machine wash, use the gentle cycle. Add fabric softener during the final rinse to improve the quality and fragrance of the fabric. Since it is reinforced with a durable press and fabric contains a wrinkle-resistant finish, minimum pressing or ironing required.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.