Wear a lab coat that isn't just efficient but also stylish. This Red Kap Women's 38.25 Inch Lab Coat features a notched lapel collar and long set-in sleeves providing a professional look.
- One-piece lined notched lapel and six buttons
- Three functional pockets for your tools and other personal belongings
- Long set-in sleeves and back princess seams with side vents for ease of movement
- Center back length: 38.25" (inches)
- Red Kap's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 4XL
- 80% Polyester / 20% Combed cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Most female medical professionals want to be fashionable amidst the stress of their career. Fortunately, Red Kap Uniforms offers superb lab coats that are not only efficient but also classy in style.
Take a closer look at RE-KP13WH - Red Kap women three pocket 38.25-inch long lab coat. With this high quality yet reasonably priced uniform, women can be stylish at work without compromising efficiency. It comes with a professional looking notched lapel collar, breathable long set-in sleeves, and six-button closure. Back princess seams are included for better feminine shape and side vents are added for ease of movement.
This white lab coat is also unique since the fabric has pre-cure durable press finish. There are three functional pockets, which are spacious enough for more convenient storage of your tools and personal valuables.
The center back length of this fashion lab coat is 38.25 inches with flexible options for sizes ranging from XS to 3XL. You can quickly look for your suitable size with Red Kap size chart.
This stylish lab coat for women has a composition of 80% polyester, and 20% combed cotton, which is a unique blend of fabric known for its comfort and durability. During laundry time, it is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent to preserve its quality. Use mild bleach when you need to wash away hardened stains. Add fabric conditioner during the final rinse to enhance the quality and fragrance of this lab coat. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.