Ensure an elegant look and feel comfortable in and out of work with this colored lab coat. One of its many features is many spacious pockets ideal for keeping your tools and other items handy.
- Notched lapel collar with five button closure
- Left breast pocket with bartacked pencil stall and two lower patch pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and side vents openings
- Center back length: 41.5" (inches)
- Red Kap's Men Product
- Available sizes: 36 to 56
- 80% Polyester / 20% Combed cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Specially designed by Red Kap Uniforms, this lab coat for men comes with sleek and functional designs. With a comfortable fit, classic appeal and super efficient features, it is not surprising that this is one of the recommended lab coats from Red Kap.
RE-KP14NV - Red Kap men's 41.5 inches three pocket colored lab coat must be part of your collection. It features notched lapel collar for an elegant appeal, long set-in sleeves for added protection and five buttons at the front for easy closure.
This lab coat for men is extra functional with its pre-cure durable press finish. Also added are two lower patch pockets and a chest pocket at the left side with bar tracked pencil stall. These pockets are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items. Side vent openings are also included for you to reach your trouser pockets quickly. It is best if medical professionals will wear durable and functional lab coats. Aside from the professional appeal, it is important in protecting the wearer from dangerous hazards in the workplace.
The center back length of this Red Kap lab coat is 41.5 inches. It is ideal to consult the Red Kap men's size chart for you to find a suitable fit easily. Bear in mind that in measuring over clothing when sizing coats, measure around the fullest area of chest or bust and underarms and keep the measuring tape straight.
The material used for this Pulse unisex lab coat is a combination of 80% polyester and 20% combed cotton. The large percentage of polyester makes the uniform highly resistant against most types of stains. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this lab coat. Add fabric conditioner during final rinse and make certain to use mild bleach when you need to wash off hardened stains. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.