It is a specialized counter coat for men from Red Kap. It is in a notched lapel collar style with long set-in sleeves and two roomy pockets for storage of your paraphernalia. This Red Kap white lab coat also features a square hemmed front and three grippers for closure. Its center back length is 30 inches and the fabric used for making this product is 80% polyester and 20% combed cotton.
- One piece notched lapel collar and three grippers at front for closure
- Two spacious lower outside pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and square hemmed front
- Center back lenght: 30" (inches)
- Red Kap's Men Product
- Available sizes: S to 3XL
- 80% Polyester / 20% Combed cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.