Look your best in this stylish lab coat from Red Kap! This lab coat has functional features and elegant designs.
- Notched lapel collar and added four grippers for easy closure
- Two lower exterior pockets
- Long set in sleeves and princess seams for more flattering shape with square and hemmed front for that professional look
- Center back length: 28" (inches)
- Red Kap's Women's Product
- Available sizes: S to 3XL
- 80% Polyester / 20% Combed cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Red Kap Uniforms is definitely among the most creative providers of lab coats for female healthcare professionals. Lab coats from this brand are highly regarded for its comfort and durability.
A top notch lab coat, RE-KP17WH - Red Kap womens two pocket specialized lapel counter coat is an elegant and efficient medical workwear. The notched lapel collar style is professional-looking and the square hemmed front is really classy. The four grippers are added for easy closure, while the princess seams are included for a more flattering shape.
This lab coat is also very functional with its two lower outside pockets, which are spacious enough for more organized storage of your tools and personal items. Red Kap offers this coat only in standard white. The center back length is 28 inches, and you can refer to the Red Kap Women's Size Chart to look for a suitable fit for you from XS to 3XL. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.