Quality feature for qualified performance! Red Kap brings you Unisex Specialized 41.5 Long Lab Coat that is smartly fashioned to deliver you a professionally great look. Its One-piece notched lapel collar gives a touch of classic detail on your personality. The five-gripper front provides ease of wear and work in at your perfect fit, while the side vent openings ensure flexibility and ease of movement. Made of soft yet sturdy blend of materials, the garment is friendly for industrial laundering. The pocketless detail of the clothing makes it your clean and classy outfit.
- One piece line notched lapel collar
- Five grippers for closure
- Long set-in sleeves and side access openings
- Center back length: 41.5" (inches)
- Red Kap's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: S to 4XL
- 80% Polyester / 20% Combed cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Red Kap Uniforms is known today as a provider of medical lab coats that are distinctive of premium quality and striking style. With strong dedication in providing top-notch medical uniforms, Red Kap is a well recognized brand for lab coats that are elegant and efficient. Take a closer look at RE-KP38 - Red Kap unisex specialized 41.5 inch long lab coat.
Notable for every Red Kap lab coat, this style is very elegant. It comes with a classic notched lapel collar, breathable long set-in sleeves, and five grippers for easy front closure. Side access openings are also included to reach your trouser pockets. Not like other Red Kap lab coats, this one doesn't have any pocket, so you can ensure a sleek appeal.
Following any hospital dress code is easy with this Red Kap lab coat. This is available in standard white. It is also effortless to search for your suitable fit to enjoy remarkable comfort. All you need to do is to consult the Red Kap Size Chart for Unisex Fit. Those with petite to average body sizes can choose from Small to Medium while those with larger body sizes could choose from Large to 3XL. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.