Present an appealing and distinctive style with this lab coat. It has excellent quality fabric for durability and all-day comfort.
- One piece lined notched lapel collar and six grippers for closure
- One outside breast pocket and two lower patch pockets
- Long set-in sleeves with cuffs along the sleeve edges
- Center back length: 41.5" (inches)
- Red Kap's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 80% Polyester / 20% Combed cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Red Kap medical uniforms are sure among the most innovative providers of lab coats in the medical industry today. Lab coats from this brand are always stylish and comfortable.
A remarkable lab coat from the unisex collection is RE-KP70 - Red Kap Unisex four pocket cuffed specialized 41.5-inch long lab coat. Its one-of-a-kind style provides a chic yet elegant appeal that is very comfortable to look and could add cheer to a very stressful day at work.
This white lab coat features a one-piece lapel collar and long set-in sleeves with cuffs along the sleeve edges for comfort at the wrists. These cuffs kept the sleeves in place either rolled up or down. Functionality is further highlights its six grippers for secure front closure.
There are two lower patch pockets, one inside breast pocket, and one outside chest, which is all spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items. The center back length is 41.5 inches, and Red Kap offers this in varied sizes from XS to 3XL. It is available only in standard white.
The fabric used for this lab coat is made of 80% polyester and 20% combed cotton. This fabric blend is well known in the medical industry because of its comfort and durability. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this unisex lab coat. If you prefer to machine wash, use the gentle cycle. Add fabric softener to the final wash to retain the fabric quality and add fragrance to the lab coat. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.