A combination of functionality, comfort, and style. This lab coat features multiple roomy pockets for your items, long set-in sleeves for a professional appeal and it is made from Polyester and Combed cotton making it sturdy yet very comfortable to wear.
- Notched lapel collar and six grippers for closure
- Inside breast pocket Two roomy lower patch pockets
- Long set-in sleeves
- Center back length: 41.5" (inches)
- Red Kap's Unisex Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 80% Polyester / 20% Combed cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
The phrase "Highly efficient" best describes the lab coat collection from Red Kap uniforms. These medical lab coats have a design of innovative features that make medical professionals very efficient at work. However, these lab coats are also very stylish.
A good style from the unisex collection is RE-KP72 - Red Kap Unisex four pocket 41.5-inch specialized lab coat. It carefully blends classic and contemporary designs with its one-piece line notched lapel collar that is elegant in appeal and its protective long set-in sleeves and six-gripper front for secure closure.
Meanwhile, you can ensure easy storage and accessibility of your important tools and personal items with the two lower patch pockets, an outside breast pocket, and an inside chest pocket, which are all spacious.
Moreover, it is almost effortless to find a suitable fit in shopping for this lab coat. All you need to do is to consult the Red Kap Unisex size chart with sizes ranging from Small to Medium for petite to average body sizes and Large to 3XL for those with larger body frame. This cheap lab coat is available in standard white.
Like other Red Kap lab coats, this style is made of special fabric blend composed of 80% polyester and 20% combed cotton. This lab coat is very easy to take care thanks to its high polyester content since liquid stains cannot seep inside the fibers. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this lab coat. Use mild bleach if you need to wash away hard stains. Add fabric softener to the final rinse to retain the quality of the fabric and add fragrance to the scrub. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.