Effortlessly present a professional look and always feel comfortable with this shop coat. It has a blend of polyester and cotton making it durable yet very comfortable to wear. Its notched lapel collar offers an appealing look.
- One-piece notched lapel and five concealed grippers for easy and more secured closure
- Two lower pockets and two breast pockets for safe and easy storage
- Long set-in sleeves with side access openings and back vents for extra comfort
- Center back length: 43.75" (inches)
- Red Kap's Men Product
- Available sizes: 38 to 54
- 65% Polyester / 35% Combed cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
It is easy to be professional looking and efficient with this lab coat from Red Kap Uniforms. Apparently, the creator of this style has innovatively combined dependable design and smart functionality. RE-KT30CH - Red Kap Men 43.75 inches four pocket charcoal shop coat is ideal work apparel for men in the healthcare field who wants class and elegance at work. It is affordable yet high-quality lab coat that has with notched lapel collar for style, long set-in sleeves for added protection and five concealed grippers for more secure closure. It projects a more masculine appeal with its charcoal color.
Similar to other high-quality Red Kap lab coats, this one has efficient features. It has side access openings and back vents for extra comfort and convenience. There are two lower pockets and two breast pockets, which are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items.
The center back length of this solid color lab coat is 43.75 inches, and you can quickly look for your suitable fit using the Red Kap size chart with sizes ranging from 38 to 54.
The fabric used for this men's lab coat has 65% polyester and 35% cotton, which is a unique blend of material that is also very popular because of its durability and comfort. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this scrub. Use color-safe bleach in eliminating stains. Fabric softener can retain the quality of the fabric and add fragrance to the top. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.