Distinctive look in a comfy apparel! Red Kap brings you Men's 43.75 Four Pocket Navy Shop Coat that is smartly designed to deliver you a sharp look around the shop. Its One-piece notched lapel collar gives a touch of elegance on your personality. The longer length and concealed gripper front prevent dirt and grime while you're busy on your job and offers ease of wear and a comfortable fit. Made of comfy yet sturdy blend of materials, the apparel is specially built for the industrial wash. Featuring four pockets with a pencil slot in left breast pocket, the garment provides ample secure storage space for your nursing items and personal essentials.
- Notched lapel collar and five concealed grippers in front for easy closure
- Two lower patch pockets and two breast pockets for your tools and other personal items
- Long set-in sleeves
- Center back length: 43.75" (inches)
- Red Kap's Men Product
- Available sizes: 36 to 58
- 65% Polyester / 35% Combed cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Specially created by Red Kap Uniforms, this men's lab coat comes with stylish and efficient designs. With a comfortable fit, formal appeal and ultra practical features, this belongs to the list of highly recommended uniforms for men. RE-KT30NV - Red Kap Men 43.75 inch four pocket navy shop coat must be part of your collection. It is a One-piece notched lapel collar lab coat added with five concealed grippers in front for easy closure. Long set-in sleeves not only provide protection from common hospital hazards but also provide a more professional appeal.
This Red Kap lab coat for men is very functional. It features side seams openings and back vents for added convenience. There are four pockets, two lower patch pockets and two breast pockets, which are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items.
The center back length of this lab coat is 43.75 inches. It is best to consult the Red Kap men's size chart to find your suitable fit with varied sizes from 36 to 54. Remember that in measuring over clothing when sizing coats, measure around the fullest area of chest or bust and underarms and keep the measuring tape straight.
The fabric used for this Pulse unisex lab coat is a combination of 65% polyester and 35% cotton so washing and fabric care will be easier. It is best to use lukewarm water and mild detergent in washing this lab coat. Add fabric conditioner during final rinse and make certain to use mild bleach when you need to wash off hardened stains. Iron on the dull side using low to mild heat. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.