It's easy to look good and feel good with this shop coat from Red Kap. It has a blend of excellent quality fabrics making it durable yet very comfortable to wear. It also features a one-piece notched lapel collar and long set-in sleeves that improve a more professional appeal.
- two breast pockets with pencil stall in left breast and two lower pockets for easy and safe storage
- One-piece, notched lapel and five concealed grippers for easy closure
- side seam openings and back vents for ease
- center back length is 43.75"
- Red Kap's Men Product
- Available sizes: 36 to 56
- 65% Polyester / 35% Combed cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Looking for a lab coat that both offers efficiency and style? Try shopping at Red Kap Uniforms. Just have a look at RE-KT30PB - Red Kap Men 43.75 inches four pocket postman blue shop coat. It belongs to a collection of lab coats especially designed for men that enhances not only the functionality but the utmost comfort for the wearer.
This lab coat for men has a One-piece notched lapel collar and long set-in sleeves for a more professional appeal. Also added are five concealed grippers for secure closure, side seam openings and back vents for added convenience.
The functionality of this lab coat is well-defined with its two breast pockets with a pencil stall in left breast and two lower pockets. These pockets are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and personal items.
The fabric used for this stylish lab coat is a blend of 65-35 polyester and cotton, which provides utmost durability and comfort. The center back length is 43.75 inches, and you can easily find a suitable fit by consulting the Red Kap Size Chart with sizes ranging from 38 to 56.
This lab coat has 65-35 polyester and cotton. The large percentage of polyester makes the fabric not only durable but also highly resistant to most types of stains. It is recommended to use mild detergent and lukewarm water in washing this lab coat. Don't use strong bleach since it could lead to fading. Use only mild bleach when you need to do away with hardened stains. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.