Add fun to the workplace and always feel comfortable while wearing this lab coat. It is made from a blend of excellent-quality fabrics making it durable yet very comfortable to wear. It also features a sewn-on back belt for a more classic look.
- One-piece, notched lapel and four non-yellowing UV buttons at the front for easy closure
- Three functional pockets for easy and safe storage
- Long set-in sleeves with side vents for ease of movement
- Center back length: 38.25" (inches)
- Red Kap's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- 80% Polyester / 20% Combed cotton
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Red Kap Medical Uniforms are among the best providers of uniforms for medical professionals today. Medical lab coats from this brand are always stylish, durable, and functional.
A remarkable lab coat from this provider is RE-KT33 - Red Kap womens three pocket 38.25 inch staff lab coat. Its special designs feature a chic appeal, which provides comfort and could add cheer to a very rigorous career.
This white lab coat features a notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves, and four non-yellowing UV button at the front for easy closure. It also comes with sewn-on back belt for a more classic look, back pleats for extra styling, and side vents for ease of movement.
Red Kap also added to this lab coat a pre-cure durable press finish for extra durability. Meanwhile, there are three functional pockets for easy storage of your tools and personal items. The center back length is 38.25 inches, and available in flexible sizes from XS to 2XL. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.