A 39-inch long lab coat for men is featured by Red Kap. It is an all white lab coat with long set-in sleeves, one-piece notched lapel collar, and pre-cure durable finish. It is also designed with four non-yellowing UV buttons in front for easy closure and functional pocket that serve as storage of your essential items. Moreover, it has sewn-on back belt and pleats to enhance its classic styling. The fabric used for making this product is a good combination of polyester and cotton to ensure durability and ease of care.
- One piece notched lapel collar and four non-yellowing UV buttons
- Two roomy lower patch pockets and one left breast pocket with pen slot
- Long set-in sleeves and sewn-on back belt and pleats with side vent openings
- Center back length: 39" (inches)
- Red Kap's Men Product
- Available sizes: S to 3XL
- 80% Polyester / 20% Cotton Peached Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.