This traditional and fashionable lab coat features a notched lapel, hook-and-eye front closure, multi-needle topstitching and a sapphire logo print inside the back facing. Also featured are front and back princess seams for shape, and patch pockets with a solid-color sapphire embroidery finished with a diamond shape at the pocket hem. Fabric is composed of 62% Polyester / 34% Rayon / 4% Spandex Twill. Center back length: 34”
- Notched lapel with hook-and-eye front closure
- Patch pockets
- Long sleeves, multi-needle topstitching, front and back princess seams
- Center back length: 34” (inches)
- Sapphire's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- 62% Polyester / 34% Rayon / 4% Spandex Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.