Improve your style at work with this trendy scrub top for women from Urbane Medical Scrubs. It features v-neckline with double v-banded sleeve cuffs detail that weave together. Princess seams and two sets of back darts are included for a tailored waistline. There are four inset double angled pockets for easy storage of your tools and personal items. The center back length is 25 inches, and the fabric is made of 54/44/2 rayon,polyester and spandex.
- Interwoven double V-neck
- Four inset double-angled pockets
- Interwoven V-banded sleeve cuff detail, princess seams and two sets of back darts for tailored waistline shaping
- Center back length: 25 7/8 inches
- Urbane Scrubs's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 54% Rayon/44% Polyester/2% Spandex
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Indeed, Urbane medical uniforms is among the best scrubs provider today with its products offering functional and modish scrub tops. Take a closer look on this one - UR-9576 - Urbane Womens Ella double v-neck nursing scrub top. This is included in the list of must-have scrub tops for healthcare professionals who value function and style.
Basically, this scrub is a tunic top with a stylish and classy look that projects a very relaxing aura. Its chic appeal is further highlighted by its v-neck and by its double v-banded sleeve cuffs detail that weave together. In addition, princess seams and two sets of back darts are also added for tailored waistline shaping.
This nursing top has innovative and functional features. It has four inset double-angled pockets provided for easy storage and accessibility of important hospital tools and personal items. Moreover, this is also very comfortable due to its special fabrication composed of rayon, polyester and spandex.
Urbane scrub offers this uniform in flexible sizes ranging from XS to 3XL and you can always consult the Urbane size chart to get your proper fit. Center back length is 25 7/8 inches. You can choose from a number of available colors such as white and wine to complement your skin tone. Fabric Care
Coordinates and Recommendations
Designers of Urbane scrubs created these uniforms for easy coordination so you can easily choose items according to your preferences. A good match for this top is UR-9704 - Urbane Womens single pocket work it medical scrub pants. This is an Urbane elastic waist scrub pants with one back pocket with waistband that can be flipped and coordinates well with all nursing scrubs and medical uniforms.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.