This Fundamentals Petite from White Swan is a nursing scrub pants for ladies is in a pull on style with stitched front crease that seemingly adds perfect style. It's with a covered elastic waistband for a more appropriate fit. Leg opening is 16.5 inches. Two roomy side pockets are provided for storage of handy tools and essentials. Its fabrication is made of 65/35 poly/cotton poplin with soil release finish for easy care. Available in sizes XS to 3XL in 10 colors.
- Pull-on covered elastic waistband
- Quarter top pockets
- Leg Opening: 16.5 inches.
- Front seam and stitched front crease
- White Swan's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton Poplin with Soil Release
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.