1. Do Landau pants come in a variety of sizes and cuts?
Absolutely, Landau offers several styles; classic, natural and modern. Classic is a traditional cut that fits any figure while natural is a flattering cut that contours to your figure with pants slightly tailored through the seat and hips and the modern fit accents your curves. The men's fit offers a relaxed fit through hips and thighs.
2. What can be done to minimize the chance of color fading over multiple washes?
Follow these five steps to prevent color fading:
3. Do Landau scrubs require frequent ironing?
- Turn garments inside out while washing them
- Use a gentle cycle wash with a non-chlorine bleach detergent
- Rinse your washer
- Check the care label and follow the instructions
- Never over-dry
You do not have to iron if you take out of the dryer right away and hang up. Poly/cotton blend is easy to iron and wash.