Dickies Gen Flex scrubs are perfect for today's beginning healthcare professionals. More flexible and form-fitting than traditional workwear, these scrubs come in an impressive range of vibrant patterns and colors. Fun and innovative in design, they lend a youthful appeal to your work apparel. Pulse Uniform showcases new designs, so you never have to leave your sense of style at home. Update your wardrobe and enjoy improved comfort with Dickies' latest styles and specialty fabrics.
Dickies has been in the garment business for a long time. They're able to create cool new looks while preserving the integrity of their products. When it comes to healthcare uniforms, there are a few features that matter the most.
Dickies scrubs are:
- Durable, long-lasting construction
- Soft, easy-to-clean fabric
- Comfortable designs
- Dickies knows that service providers - whose performance depends on being able to interact well with the public - place a premium on appearance. Their goal is to make you feel great inside and out, giving you the practical support you need to perform your best every day that you work.
The Benefits of Gen Flex Designs
Not all scrubs perform equally. Gen Flex designs include:
- Smooth, soft fabrics
- Specialty stitching
- Princess seams
- Accent snaps and other closures
- Gen Flex scrubs carry the relaxed attitude
- Dickies workwear is famous for, and they still manage to provide enough features for you to do your job well. Sizes range from XXS to 5XL and larger, depending on the design. Color selections range from black or white up to 20 or more.
You'll find that each piece in the Gen Flex line comes with practical features such as spacious pockets, loops for pens and other instruments and pockets with Velcro closures. All of these and more ensure that this innovative line is functional as well as fun.
Prepare yourself for success and on the job and explore your sense of style with professional, fashionable Gen Flex outfits. Browse our Dickies Gen Flex pages, or speak to a customer service specialist online.