Pleasant feel with classy style! Univeral Lab Coats by Adar brings you Women's 33" Notched Collar Lab Coat that is skillfully crafted to provide you a professionally elegant appearance. Its adjustable belt at waistline allows for comfortable wear and perfect fit, while long set-in sleeves and front princess seaming deliver a touch of smartness to your personality. The garment featuring three deep large patch pockets with a pen slot ensures ample secure storage space for your accessories and essentials safely in place with immediate access to them. The roomy apparel with functional features is ideal for any medical, veterinary or dental setting.
- Women's belted lab-coat
- 4-button front closure
- Long Set-in Sleeves
- Center back length: 33" in size M
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.