Cute looks in a creative garment! The Pop Stretch Taskwear by Adar brings you a Junior Fit Empire Henley Scrub Top that is the ultimate combination of fashion and functionality. Made of soft yet sturdy blend of materials, the apparel is tailored with multi-needle contrast topstitching to make it your long-lasting workwear with smart details. The empire waist with bust shirring and back elastic detail enable the clothing to adopt an appealing feminine shaping with a pleasant fit on your body. The short set-in sleeves and vented sides ensure easy wearability and convenient movement in the top. The two functional snaps at the neckline and tagless neck of the cloth are skillfully designed for your relaxed breathability and comfortable neck movement. The multiple patch pockets, a pen slot, and a snap tab ensure ample organized storage of your nursing supplies and other essentials safely in place aimed at your improving workplace functionality.
- Tagless henley neckline with two functional snaps
- Multiple curved patch pockets with pen slot and snap tab
- Short set-in sleeves, empire waist with bust shirring and back elastic detail and side vents
- Center back length: 25" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton 42% Polyester 3% Spandex, Soft Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.