Charming look in junior fit! The Pop Stretch Taskwear by Adar brings you Women's Junior Fit Mock Wrap Tie Top that is smartly engineered to provide you freedom of wear and fashionable appearance. Featuring empire cut waist and narrow adjustable tie closure from the crossover to side, the comfy garment enables you to fasten it at your preferred fit for your enhanced flexibility and joyful performance. With short set-in sleeves and vented sides at hem, the apparel with tagless neck delivers extreme ease of wear and work in with all day comfortable movement and pleasant feel. The darts at bust and banded high waistline allow the clothing to adopt an attractive feminine shaping on your body. The multiple pockets ensure ample secure storage space for your nursing supplies and other accessories.
- Topstitch outlined mock wrap v-neck
- Two roomy patch pockets and small inner pocket in right patch pocket
- Short set-in sleeves, Tonal multi needle stitching and narrow self tie on the left side
- Center back length: 25" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton 42% Polyester 3% Spandex, Soft Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.