Charming junior fit fashion top brings a fresh look to any professional ensemble. Mock wrap V-neck is outlined in four rows of tonal top stitching. This top’s defining detail is a narrow self-tie at the left side of the sweetly shaped empire cut waistline. Large patch pockets include the enhanced functionality of a small inner pocket on the right. Center back length for size Medium: 25
- Topstitch outlined mock wrap v-neck
- Two roomy patch pockets and small inner pocket in right patch pocket
- Short set-in sleeves, Tonal multi needle stitching and narrow self tie on the left side
- Center back length: 25" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton 42% Polyester 3% Spandex, Soft Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.