Midrise straight leg pants are defined by back and front seaming outlined in double needle stitched rows. Self binding at the side pockets call attention to their beautiful curves which are echoed in the large sectioned patch pocket on the left. A mini pocket tucked into the right side pocket provides delightful detail. Flat front waistband is triple stitched and fit is ensured by an outer front drawstring and wide back elastic. Inseam: 32".
- Midrise straight leg pants
- Left and right slash patch pockets, Front mini cargo pockets with tonal snap and zipper detail
- Stitched mock fly, and pant leg slits for easy comforts
- Inseam length: 31 1/2" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 51% Polyester/46% Rayon/3% Spandex
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.