The classic warm-up jacket goes luxe. Traditional styling includes stitched banded crewneck, stitched placket with snap closures and soft, snug knit cuffs. Large patch pockets are layered with a smaller zipper pocket and have hidden pen tabs within. Princess seams shape front and back. Back belt detail provides a finishing touch. Center back length for size Medium: 27”
- Deluxe stitched banded neckline
- Shaped patch pockets, pen tabs within pocket, extra mini patch pocket overlay with zipper detail
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs, center back belt and side vents
- Center back length: 27” (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 3XL
- 51% Polyester/46% Rayon/3% Spandex
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.