Get the comfort you need with this pair of scrub pants from Adar. It is made of soft yet durable fabric, and it is loaded with features that you'll surely love.
- Comfort elastic waist with inner drawstring
- The quarter pockets have slanted openings
- Double stitch mock fly front
- Inseam length: 30" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Adar Uniforms provide some of the best medical uniforms for healthcare professionals today. It has maintained competition with other major scrubs providers because of its superior line of scrubs designed with utmost comfort and remarkable quality. An example is this AD-501 - Adar Women mock fly medical scrub pants which can make anyone stylish and efficient at work. Designed with high quality, this is basically a straight leg pants with comfortable elastic waist and inner drawstring. Its functionality is further highlighted with the double stitched mock fly front with buttons and side pockets. This Adar pants is also available in petite and tall sizes. The inseam length for regular length is 30 inches, while for petite it is 27.5 inches and the tall size is 31.5 inches. You can certainly find a suitable size using the Adar women size chart with sizes ranging from XS to 5XL. You can select from 11 assorted colors with standard colors of white, blue, black and many more. These colors can definitely enhance your looks according to your skin tone. Fabric Care
Coordinates and Recommendations
This nursing scrub would certainly match well with a functional pair of Adar scrub pants. It is best to choose from the same brand to get the same quality of color and comfort. Also, Adar scrubs are already coordinated in style. For example, AD-609 - Adar women Asian style contrast trim nurse scrubs is a good scrub top for this style. This fashion scrub is an Asian-inspired crossover cut which has a rounded shape and shorter length with mandarin collar enhanced by a contrast trim.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.