Elegant look with an efficient performance! The Universal Lab Coats by Adar brings you Women's 30 Princess Cut Consultation Coat that is skillfully engineered to provide you a professionally fashionable look. Four-button front closure and back belt detail deliver you ease of wear and work in just at your preferred fit. Rounded lapels and front edges provide a feminine softness, while the front and back princess seams give it a flattering shape. Multiple roomy pockets with a pen divider ensure ample secure storage space for your nursing supplies and other essentials for your improved workplace productivity.
- Rounded lapels and four-button front closure with front edges emphasize a feminine softness
- Two spacious patch pockets and a breast pocket
- Long set-in sleeves and princess cut
- Center back length: 30" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Whether you are a heart surgeon or a medical technician, it is a must have to get a superior lab coat to protect yourself from the work hazards of the healthcare industry. However, it could be a difficult task to look for lab coats because of the required durability of these garments. Getting a stylish lab coat is a plus. Luckily, Adar medical uniforms provide superior quality medical lab coats that are also modish in designs.
AD-806 - Adar womens 30 inch princess cut consultation coat is indeed an exceptional lab coat. Like other consultation lab coats from Adar, this style offers superior durability - an essential factor that you need to consider in searching for lab coats.
This lab coat is also modish in appeal making it a perfect scrub for women, thanks to its princess seams that flatters the feminine shape. You can be elegant with this lab coat with its front designed with rounded lapels and edges that provides a very feminine appeal. It is also designed with a notched lapel collar, long set-in sleeves and a four-button front closure. Also included are two spacious patch pockets and a breast pocket for you to store your important tools. A back belt details is also a practical feature for this lab coat.
This Adar lab coat has flexible sizes from XS to 5XL. Moreover, the standard white color of this lab coat can definitely enhance your appeal regardless of your skin tone. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.