Add more comfort and style to your workday with this lab coat from Adar. It has functional features and stylish design - perfect for women!
- V-neckline lab coat and five buttons for easy front closure
- Two roomy lower patch pockets and one chest welt pocket
- Long set-in sleeves and double princess darts and curved back yoke for a trendy appeal
- Center back length: 31" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
With an outstanding and careful fabrication of function and fashion, Adar medical uniforms offers superior line of medical scrubs all in affordable prices. Most healthcare professionals who purchased Adar medical scrubs came back for more.
Another lab coat to try this season is AD-807 - Adar Womens 30 inch double princess consultation lab coat. This medical lab coat from Adar offers superior durability, which is important in protecting the wearer from work hazards.
Unlike other medical lab coats, this item has no collar and no lapel making it more breathable. Breathability is further enhanced with long set-in sleeves and five-button closure. Aside from being functional, the pockets included in this lab coat are very stylish. The breast pocket welt goes well with the back kick pleats providing a sophisticated style.
In total, there are three pockets including a chest pocket and two spacious lower patch pockets for keeping your important tools and personal items. This Adar nursing scrub has flexible sizes from XS to 5XL with center back length of 30 inches. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.