The trendy white dress by Adar come with two pockets in unique style. It is a double breasted dress styled with soft pleats for a flattering fit and a beautiful embroidery detail at the midriff for a sophisticated look. The little tucks create a soft fullness at the shoulder of this 3/4 sleeves dress while the back elastic waist provides a comfortable fit. This fitted midriff dress has a center back length of 45.5 inches and fabrication is 65% polyester and 35% cotton,poplin.
- Double breasted dress
- Side pockets and back elastic comfort waist
- 3/4 sleeves, soft pleats above and below waist, embroidered midriff detail
- Center back length: 45.5" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 4 to 26
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
When it comes to innovating medical scrubs by using creative and elegant designs, Adar medical uniforms takes the best shot with this medical dress. AD-810 or Adar women scrub uniforms two pockets white medical dress perfectly blends elegance and efficiency - two amazing factors you must consider in choosing your medical scrubs.
This medical dress offers a chic style in contemporary dress that is both flattering and elaborate as it is easy and efficient to wear. It has modish soft pleats that shape double breasted dress with intricate, embroidered midriff detail. It has little tucks that create a soft fullness at the shoulders and adds elegance to its dignified three quarter sleeves.
Adar also made this medical lab coat highly functional with its side pockets for keeping your important tools and back elastic for easy adjustments. It offers superb quality that is crucial in protecting the wearer from the hazards of the healthcare industry. This lab coat for women has a center back length of 46 inches with sizes ranging from 4 to 26. Fabric Care
Coordinates and Recommendations
This elegant medical dress is among the most fashionable uniforms offered by Adar. If you want to check out other medical dress, try AD-801 - Adar women medical uniforms two pockets embroidered dress. This Adar medical dress is basically a v-neckline dress styled with a lovely lace and face framing double collar.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.