Fashion repeats itself and this tuck pleat midriff dress confirms this statement This conventional medical dress from Adar Uniforms features pleats on some parts tuck pleat detail above and below the waist cinching midriff and pleats repeat at shoulders of its French cuffed 3/4 sleeves.To twist its simplicity, embroidered lapels are put upon.This double breasted usher dress has button tabbed belt that makes the wearer look shapely especially at the back with a measurement of 46 inches on its center.Not forget about its functionality that it has side pockets to store your handy medical tools with you. This classic dress is available in color white only but comes in sizes 4 to 26.
- Double breasted four button usher dress with embroidered lapels
- Inside pockets
- French cuffed 3/4 sleeves and tuck pleat detail above and below the waist cinching midriff
- Center back length: 46" (inches)
- Adar Medical Uniforms's Women's Product
- Available sizes: 4 to 26
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.