Perfect choice for all ladies! Women's this junior fit lab coat by Barco Uniforms is creatively fashioned to give the wearer a professionally smart and stylish look. Made of soft and stretch material, this pleasant garment offers ease of mobility with added comfort. Moreover, this machine washable apparel easily releases stains, odors and soils in just a proper single wash. Its elegant princess seam and diligent tailoring makes it hold its shape and shine for long with enhanced durability. Featuring multiple pockets, this multifunctional coat with plenty of storage space enables you keep and carry your nursing supplies, cell phone, pen and other essentials safely in place at a quick reach with adding efficiency in your performance.
- Three button front closure
- 2-pocket lab and a cellphone pocket
- Long set-in sleeves with pleated detail and double back vent and back tab
- Center back length: 35" (inches)
- Barco's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 2XL
- 65% Poly / 35% Cotton, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
White lab coats from Barco Medical Uniforms are noted for their elegant and efficient features. A good example is BA-27416 - Barco Prima 35 inch princess seam twill women lab coat. Aside from its soft and comfortable fabric, this lab coat has a stylish design for women.
Basically, this short medical lab coat comes with the fashionable princess seams that make it very shapely and feminine. The sleeves are added with pleats and back tab. It comes with a double back vent that adds detail and provides ease of movement.
Meanwhile, there are two patch pockets and a cellphone pocket for more convenient storage of your tools and personal items. The center back length is 35 inches, and this is available in standard white. Anyone can find a suitable fit by consulting the Barco women's size chart with sizes ranging from XS to 2XL. Fabric Care
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.