This Barco white lab coat for men is made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton twill fabric, which makes it very easy to care. It is in classic notched lapel collar with long set-in sleeves designed for added comfort and protection. The four buttons in front provide easy closure while the loose back belt allows you to easily adjust to your shape. The back vent adds to its styling detail while the several pockets, two lower pockets, double chest pockets, and 2 inside pockets provide enough storage space for your paraphernalia. Side hand access is also provided so you can easily reach your pants pockets.
- Notched lapel collar and four-button front closure
- Six pockets
- Long set-in sleeves and loose back belt with back vent
- Center back length: 37" (inches)
- Barco's Men Product
- Available sizes: 34 to 50
- 65% Poly / 35% Cotton, Twill
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.