Are you conscious about your hygiene? Check out this great 32inch lab coat from Cherokee employing a new fabric composition which acts as a barrier between you and microbial infestations. This coat is a onetime investment, especially for those of you who wish to maintain a style at their workplace.
- Notched lapel and front button closure
- Two patch pockets and a chest pocket
- Long sleeves with knit cuffs, side vents and a button back belt detail for shape
- Center back length: 32" (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- 55% Cotton / 45% Polyester Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.