This men's 40inch lab coat from Cherokee is surely a killer! It features notched lapel with an adjustable back belt which makes it super comfy and perfect fit for the tall ones. The side access openings along with three roomy pockets make it ideal for your next shift.
- Notched collar and five-button front closure
- Two roomy patch pockets & left chest pocket
- Long setin sleeves and adjustable back belt with side access openings
- Center back length: 40" (inches)
- Cherokee White's Men Product
- Available sizes: S to 3XL
- 55% Cotton / 45% Poly Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Cherokee medical uniforms offer some of the most stylish and functional lab coats for healthcare professionals today. I am always fascinated with the comfort and quality of these dresses! The delicate blend of style and function, which is quite difficult to find with other medical scrubs, makes Cherokee uniforms must-haves for my wardrobe. Here is CH-1388 - Cherokee medical man three pockets 40-inch long medical lab coat. This lab coat makes me look elegant and stylish at work. This sleek and functional white lab coat features a notched lapel collar with a five-button front closure option and a back belt.
It has side access openings that make it easy to reach trouser pockets. It also features two spacious lower patch pockets and a left chest pocket that is ideal for easy storage of hospital tools and even personal items.
This Cherokee long lab coat is available in standard white and flexible sizes. This lab coat is in sizes ranging from XS to 5X.
Like other durable and comfortable scrub tops and pants that I have, this lab coat from Cherokee is made of cotton-polyester fabric with soil release properties. This type of material is often used for quality scrub tops because of its durability and efficiency in dispelling most types of liquid stains. Compared to cotton lab coats, this fabric type is less absorbent so stains cannot seep inside the cloth fibers. Washing it is relatively easier. This item can be hand or machine washed using lukewarm water and mild detergent. Use fabric conditioner in the final rinse. Fabric Care
Pleased that I chose this lab coat. Fits well and gives a professional look. Wears and washes well too. Will be on the lookout for more of this kind.
Phillip - - New Jersey
Not good material
3 stars only because of the fast service but not for the labcoat. The material/fabric was too thin, very light and flimsy and altogether did not look like it was going to last. Very disappointed.
Bob - - Michigan
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.