This women's v-neck nursing scrub top features a dynamic design. The asymmetrical neckline fashions pin-tucks, logo snaps and zigzag stitching. With short sleeves, this top is totally unconventional yet very professional. The front curved patch pockets are deep while the side vents allow ease of side movements.
- Asymmetrical V-neck
- Two large curved pockets added at the front
- Tonal snaps and zig zag stitching, release darts at the back waist and side vents for ease of movement
- Center back length: 26" (inches)
- Cherokee's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 51% Poly/46% Rayon/3% Spandex, Stretch
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.