This feminine lace trimmed vest from Cherokee speaks for itself. With a v-neck and slim fit design, this vest is nothing short of a union of modern aesthetics and classic ease of wear.
- V-neckline for a slimming effect
- Two large front patch pockets for your tools and other personal belongings
- Short sleeves and princess seams placed at the back for a shapely fit
- Center back length: 28" (inches)
- Cherokee White's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton / 45% Poly Poplin
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.