The latest addition to Cherokee's Scrub pants line is one that you can quickly fall in love with. It is very comfortable to wear and added with features that will help you perform your job well.
- Moderate flare leg cut with elastic waist that adjusts to your fit
- Front patch pockets, a right side cargo pocket with an extra instrument/cell phone pocket
- Back leg seams that give the pants the tailored look and exquisite fit
- Inseam length: 31" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 55% Cotton/42% Poly/3% Spandex,Twill
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.