Comfy, stylish and durable! This women's drawstring scrub pant from Cherokee Workwear has it all. Featuring moderate flare leg and a back leg seam, this missy modern classic fit garment is designed to give you professionally smart look. Made of soft and pleasant fabric with elastic waist, it allows ease of wear and comfortable mobility. With multiple deep large pockets, this apparel offers organized assortment of your nursing supplies, personal essentials, cell phone and pen with improved functionality. Moreover, you can hang your ID tag in ID loop placed on this multifunctional dress.
- Moderate flare leg cut with elastic waist that adjusts to your fit
- Front patch pockets, a right side cargo pocket with an extra instrument/cell phone pocket
- Back leg seams that give the pants the tailored look and exquisite fit
- Inseam length: 31" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 5XL
- 55% Cotton/42% Poly/3% Spandex,Twill
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.