Looking for fashion and functionality in one apparel? Here you go! The WW Flex by Cherokee Workwear Women's Petite Mid-Rise Moderate Flare Drawstring Pant is just the thing. Featuring drawstring waistband with adjustable tie closure, you can fasten the garment at your comfortable fit. Made of soft and comfy fabric, the apparel offers extreme ease of wear with your easy mobility around the workplace premises. Moreover, its CERTAINTY® Antimicrobial Fabric Technology enable the dress to inhibit the growth of bacteria, yeast, and algae. With multiple deep large pockets and an instrument loop, you can securely store your nursing supplies at an immediate reach adding functionality in your performance.
- Adjustable drawstring with an all-around elastic waistband
- Front slash pockets and an instrument loop
- A back pocket and side vents
- Inseam length: 28 1/2"
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XXS to 2XL
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Built-In Stretch Twill
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- B. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- C. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.
- D. Inseam: Measure from the crotch to the bottom.