This warm-up jacket from Cherokee is designed to provide you all the comfort and warmth that you need. It has a soft and durable fabric, and it is loaded with performance features to make you comfortable and efficient at work.
- Stylish jewel neckline and five snaps for closure
- Two roomy patch pockets and a chest pocket
- Knit cuffs keep the long set-in sleeves in place rolled up or down
- Center back length: 31.5" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Men Product
- Available sizes: S to 5XL
- 65% Poly/35% Cotton w/Soil Release
- Add Embroidery first line for $4.49 and $2.49 for additional lines.
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
CH-4450 - Cherokee men snap front warm-up jacket is functional and fashionable. It comes with a jewel neckline and a five button snap front for closure. This item includes two spacious patch pockets and a left chest pocket; all are perfect for handy tools and personal items. Meanwhile, matching knit cuffs that keep the long set-in sleeves in place particularly when rolled up. The front closure makes this scrub jacket easy to wear and take off especially during emergencies.
Any male health professional can quickly look for an appropriate fit from this Cherokee sleeved medical scrub jacket. The center back length is 31.5 inches, and varied sizes are ranging from size XS up to 5Xl. The Cherokee size chart would be a great help in choosing one's right fit. Also, this item is available in 11 standard colors of your choice. This scrub jacket has poly-cotton poplin with soil release finish. It results in easy maintenance and fabric care. Just use mild detergent and warm water for either hand wash or machine wash. Dry cleaning is also recommended. This scrub jacket is best paired with a superior quality cargo scrub pants from Cherokee such as CH-4000 Cherokee cargo scrub pants. Choosing the same scrub pants from the same brand is a good idea since you are guaranteed to look for the same comfort and style. Fabric Care
Coordinates and Recommendations
This scrub jacket is best paired with a superior quality cargo scrub pants from Cherokee such as CH-4000 Cherokee cargo scrub pants. Choosing the same scrub pants from the same brand is definitely a good idea since you are guaranteed to look for the same comfort and style.
Great price fast shipping.
Was very pleased with this order as I got it a few days after I placed my order it was in perfect condition. Great price fast shipping will remember your store next time I need to order other stuffs.
Brian - - Cherry Hill NJ
This is a really nice scrub top from Cherokee Uniforms. Its hard to find work wears especially for men because they often feature clothes for women but here at Pulseunifom there are no biases.
Edmund - - Peoria IL
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.