Covers everything that you need! Cherokee Workwear brings you Women's White Zip Front Dress that is creatively engineered to meet your tastes and provide you a professionally elegant look. Featuring Missy modern, classy fit, the collared dress with zip-front closure is easy to put on and comfortable to work in all day long in your tough and busy shift. With back yoke and darts, the apparel adopts a cute feminine shaping. The side vents and short sleeves deliver you freedom of movement and joyful performance. Two patch pockets give the garment a complete look.
- A zip front closure with collar
- Roomy patch pocket for safe and easy storage
- Short set-in sleeves, back yoke and back darts that improve shape and side vents ease of movement
- Center back length: 39" (inches)
- Cherokee work wear's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 3XL
- 55% Cotton / 45% Poly Poplin
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Cherokee workwear womens two pocket white zip front dress - CH-4501 is a lovely white medical scrub with modern style zip front closure with collar and short set-in sleeves. It is also designed for added shaping with its back yoke and back darts. Side vents are also included for easy movement.
This Cherokee white zip front dress is also functional with its spacious patch pockets for you to store your essential tools and other personal items.
This item is available only in white but offered in flexible sizes from XS to 3XL. It is best to consult the Cherokee size chart to get your appropriate fit. Fabric Care
Coordinates and Recommendations
You can match this Cherokee white medical dress with white lab coats. You can try CH-1470 Cherokee women short medical lab coat. This item comes with three-quarter length sleeve ending in cuffs with a classic notched lapel type collar.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.