Your tiring days are over. Brighten it up by wearing Cherokee HQ Women Sunnyvale V-Neck Nurses Scrub Top. Its blush design is definitely good on the eyes. It features a V-neckline for a slimming effect and dolman sleeves for breathability.
- Two patch pockets and a cellphone pocket for your tools and other belongings
- Dolman sleeves and side seams vents for ease of movement
- Center back length: 26.5" (inches)
- Cherokee HQ's Women's Product
- Available sizes: XS to 5XL
- Brushed, 65% Poly/35% Cotton,Poplin
From the Desk of Scrubs Stylist:
Brighten up a strenuous day at work with lovely nurse scrub tops from Cherokee HQ collection. It features an array of nurse scrub tops in adorable prints and designs that can help you project a positive outlook while on duty.
One of the stylish yet efficient scrubs from this collection is CH-4700SA - Cherokee HQ Womens v-neck nurses scrub top. This is printed with Sunnyvale design that features flowers in pink, azalea and pewter shades. The blush design is certainly delightful because it is soft on the eyes.
The features of this nurse scrub top are really remarkable. This printed scrub top is created in tunic style accentuated with v-neckline and dolman sleeves for comfort and breathability. The side seam vents are also included for ease of movement. The functionality of the design is reinforced with the added pockets - two lower patch pockets and a cellphone pocket, which are spacious enough for easy storage of your tools and essentials.
This Cherokee scrub top has a center back length of 26.5 inches. You can easily look for an appropriate fit by checking the Cherokee original size chart for women. Sizes range from XS to 5XL. Fabric Care
Coordinates and Recommendations
The Sunnyvale print of this Cherokee nursing top will certainly look regal with a pair of scrub pants from the same brand. It is recommended to match this top with colors of black, grey, azalea, and pewter. You can try CH-4001 - Cherokee Workwear womens two pocket medical scrub pants. Wearing this pair of scrub pants enables the wearer to work easier and more comfortable.
How to Measure
How to Measure: Determining the accurate size for your body is half the struggle. A perfect fit scrub does not only look smart and professional but also keeps you comfortable for thise long tiring days. Grab a measuring tape and get started. Make sure you grab the tape straight and snug not tight to your body.
- A. Chest: Measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- B. Waist: Keep the tape loose and measure around your natural waistline.
- C. Hip: Stand with your heels together and measure around the fullest part of your hip.
- D. Length: Measure from where the shoulder meets the neck to the bottom hem of the garment.